Monday 30 September 2013

Sasaeng stop

           At first it was anger and hatred, but it gradually became sadness and helplessness. This sasaeng issue is going out of hand I just had to rant somewhere. As you all know that sasaengs are shameless people who follow the stars everywhere and invades their privacy. Just some background information before i start telling you my views: Recently, Sasaengs crashed baekhyun's brother's wedding and that went overboard. Some sasaeng fans disliked baekhyun for ignoring them so they hit his throat as a revenge bc he's the main vocal. I was shocked when i heard this. I mean like what would you feel if i hit your throat because you liked to sing? here are exo and their managers comments on this situation:
           No wonder chanyeol hasn't really been smiling like a retard now. I really want to do something about the sasaengs. But i can't. I feel so helpless. So hopeless. There is nothing i can do about all this. It hurts to see the one you love so miserable yet you can only stand here and watch. I actually teared up when i saw exo's comments. Their family is put to danger just because of them and they too, can only stand there and watch. Baekhyun even want to quit because of this. I rather him quit than to endure all this bullshit. But the thing is, the sm contract is still there. 
         
           Why can't the government do something about the sasaengs? If sasaengs ever exist in america, They would soon be extinct. It is because the government responsible. They would totally do something to protect the stars. But what about Korea? How long have sasaengs existed in korea? And the government still, did not do anything about it. There have been a rumor saying that sme already called the police but i doubt it is true. 
this is actually an old photo of someone else fighting with the police and exo watching from the windows. I dont know why it is trending now. 

       Even if the police was called into this situation, what good would it do? How many times has security been involved with the sasaengs and how many times has the police been involved with the sasaengs? You actually think the police will do anything? This kind of situation needs the higher authorities to be involved. Not the police. I have a feeling that sme does not want to do anything about it because the more the sasaeng fans, the more it shows how famous you are. At least that is what i think. I wish lee sooman was still here to protect the idols. When lee sooman was still the ceo, whenever a star fall sick, the concert will be cancelled immediately until the star gets better. Lee Sooman cares about his stars well being. But what about Kim Youngmin? All he cares about is money. Just look at what he did to Exo. 2 comebacks and an upcoming one. 3 comebacks in a row is too much. Doesn't exo even need to rest? Come on they all have a family. They all have friends that they are dying to hang out with again. I can bet with you 100% that the 3rd comeback would not be as successful as the previous one. Looking from a fan's point of view, I would totally not buy the 3rd album. I am not rich and i believe that there are lots of fans like me as well. 
        
            Okay back to sasaeng fans. They are just like al qaeda. except that they don't go around bombing buildings, they go around bombing your souls. They hurt an idol like nobody's business and hurt their family too. This shook the entire fandom but nobody can do anything about it. Can you actually feel my pain?   
        
            A wedding is once in a lifetime. It will never happen again. I bet Baekhyun must be blaming himself now. I am actually tearing up while writing this. A wedding is supposed to be a happy occasion. Why do you have to crash it? Do you actually have a heart? If it is baekhyun's wedding it would not be as hurtful. But it is his brother's wedding. Do you realise how much of a burden he feels right now? I am talking about his feelings here. The feeling of being a burden to the family is the worse feeling ever. Trust me i always feel that way. Its his brother's wedding and it has been crashed because of him. If it was you how would you feel? 
        
          I am so sorry that exo have to endure this and we international fans can't do anything about it. I hope one day international fans will go there and thrash those sasaengs together in korea. I know this might not be possible but how many international fans are there in the world? Blame my wild imaginations for this idea.  

          
 EXO SARANGHAJA
        
       

No comments:

Post a Comment